This is a PART-TIME position (one day per week) in Briarcliff.
Hours: SATURDAYS OR SUNDAYS, 9 am - 5 pm.
This position provides administrative support for the branch office sales agents and branch managers. Serve as liaison between the prospective clients, real estate agents, vendors, and other departments within the company. Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all agents, staff, customers, clients, and business partners. Be familiar with and comfortable using the company propriety systems and tools.
This administrative position is located at the Front Desk of the Briarcliff office. It is primarily a receptionist type of position; knowledge of Showing Desk, HGMLS and Beacon is a plus. The successful candidate will understand the culture of the office and behave accordingly. A calm demeanor under pressure is a must!
- Dress appropriately, tending toward conservative attire
- Answer phones professionally and direct calls as needed
- Interface with all visitors behaving like the “face and voice” of Houlihan Lawrence
- Schedule and coordinate showing appointments often involving numerous calls, emails, or texts
- Input showing instructions with accuracy
- Keep listings updated on status (A/O continue to show/ A/O, no more showings)
- Process new listings (documents, photos, plasma, thank you letters, and instructions)
- Program Supra lockboxes, generate one-day codes and maintain a log
- Track and maintain keys/key logs for listings
- Unlock and relock doors, move display stands
- Organize FedEx pick-ups upon agent request
- Keep an orderly front desk, reception, and conference area
- Maintain brochure racks
- Put together Seller, Buyer, and Rental packets
- Stock up Gallery of Homes and Portfolio
- Interface with other administrative professionals pleasantly
- Other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of high school diploma or the equivalent
- One to three years of clerical or administrative experience is strongly preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computer and keying skills. Typing speed of 45-60 w.p.m
- Proficient with Microsoft, Apple, Google
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Effective oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills a customer-service focus, and the ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of real estate, title, and/or mortgage business is helpful
About Houlihan Lawrence
For 125 years, Houlihan Lawrence has been the market leader in New York City's northern suburbs with the largest regional and global network. This role involves working directly for a top agent in Southern Westchester.