The Gellman Team ~ Coldwell Banker Premier
The Gellman Team is hiring a Listing Coordinator!
The Gellman Team, ranked #1 Real Estate Team in St. Louis, had a record year, selling over $131 million and closing 362 properties in 2017. We are well on our way this year to crushing our 2017 year. As such, we are looking for more exceptional talent.
The Gellman Teams' Listing Coordinator MUST have past experience in RESIDENTIAL real estate AND have experience with the MLS. License preferred. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. They have a compelling desire to support the agents in achieving team success, while being committed to growing their own skills and to developing into a leader within the team.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have an outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
- Build, implement and manage systems for lead generation, database management and back office support.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.).
- Manage websites and social media.
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents.
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled.
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical listing dates on shared Outlook and Google Calendars.
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email.
- Work with lead listing agent to ensure home is prepared for photo shoot.
- Schedule photographers for seller listings.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies.
- Maintain current marketing materials and develop new marketing materials.
- Agent support for writing contracts and amendments, and getting signatures.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Publisher, and Internet skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time.
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Open to new ideas and systems.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in time management.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Thinks "outside of the box."
- Great listener, note taker, interpreter and implementer.
- Self managed and self disciplined.
- Positive attitude – cheerful.
- Works efficiently and effectively.
- MLS experience a must and prefer experience with Realtor.com, Facebook, Zillow, You Tube, Top Producer and Illustrator.
$30,000+ based on experience
About The Gellman Team ~ Coldwell Banker Premier
The Gellman Team was founded on the principle that our clients desire and deserve personal service combined with the latest technology to accomplish their real estate goals.
We hire to fit the culture of our team. We work in a cohesive manner. We have an on site coach that will serve you to help you achieve your goals. You will have leads provided to you. There are numerous benefits of being part of this award winning team.
We are committed full time professionals, natives of St. Louis, and dedicated to providing you with the best customer service where and when you need it. We will make time for you, listen and focus on helping you achieve your goals.
We’re in the process of building one of the fastest growing real estate teams in the United States (currently ranked #1 full service team in St. Louis, #1 Coldwell Banker Team in the State of Missouri and #7 Coldwell Banker Team in North America).