The Kite Team - Keller Williams Inifinity
If you are an exceptional administrative assistant, we want to hear from you. This position is PT/FT and is days, evenings and weekends.
This critical reception position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first.
We are looking for someone who thoroughly enjoys interacting with others and has an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor.
In addition, we are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
The most important part of your job is to answer the phones (you will often be the first customer touch point and therefore establish the first impressions of our firm), set appointments, track leads, run reports, and manage the front office.
Both excellent communication skills and attention to detail are key.
This position is based in Grayslake, IL
- Answer the phones
- Set appointments
- Track leads, run reports
- Manage the front office
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail - precise, thorough and accurate
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant is preferred
- Resilient, not reactive and possess an optimistic, cheerful attitude
$11 per hour
About The Kite Team - Keller Williams Inifinity
- The Kite Team is a leading residential real estate firm serving the Chicago, IL and surrounding areas. The CEO/Broker has created a very compelling place for agents and support staff to earn a great living and have fun while doing it. Major investments in celebrity endorsements, a non-duplicatible leads systems and partnering with the best real estate consulting firm means you can sell more homes, faster and make more money.
- When people ask Amy Kite what she does for a living, she replies, “I help individuals build their future and create their legacy by investing in real estate." Amy can not think of a better way to spend her day! There is no greater joy to her than when she sees a satisfied and excited client to start a grand new chapter in their life. Last year Amy listed over 250 homes personally and is one of the highest performing leaders in her field.