RE/MAX 1st Advantage
- We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team who ideally is a licensed agent to support our agents.
- We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
- Primarily administrative tasks with approximately 10-15 hours in the field per week.
Office time: drafting contracts, past, and new client follow-up, coordinating agent schedules and calendars
Field time: covering inspections and appraisals, client showings, running errands
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- We offer a team atmosphere, flexible schedule and hours, some work from home flexibility
- We cover 100% of all state and office fees and offer additional income via sales/referrals
- Must have a real estate license or be willing to obtain one
- Drivers license and vehicle (will be reimbursed for travel)
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Work 1 weekend day (preferably Sunday)
$15 - $20 per hour (depending on experience)
About RE/MAX 1st Advantage
The Robert Dekanski Team is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career. We are consistently in the top 20 real estate teams in the country.
We have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your success and provide you with job security and satisfaction.
Our ideal candidates are decisive, self-motivated and work well on a team and in a self-directed manner. Thank you for your interest - we look forward to hearing from you.