RE/MAX 1st Advantage
- We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team who ideally is a licensed agent to support our agents.
- We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
- Primarily administrative tasks with approximately 10-15 hours in the field per week.
Office time: Drafting contracts, past, and new client follow-up, coordinating agent schedules and calendars
Field time: Covering inspections and appraisals, client showings, running errands
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- We offer a team atmosphere, flexible schedule and hours, some work from home flexibility
- We cover 100% of all state and office fees and offer additional income via sales/referrals
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Must have a real estate license or be willing to obtain one
- Drivers license and vehicle (will be reimbursed for travel)
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Work 1 weekend day (preferably Sunday)
$15 - $20 per hour (depending on experience)
About RE/MAX 1st Advantage
The Robert Dekanski Team is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career. We are consistently in the top 20 real estate teams in the country.
We have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your success and provide you with job security and satisfaction.
Our ideal candidates are decisive, self-motivated and work well on a team and in a self-directed manner. Thank you for your interest - we look forward to hearing from you.