Yoo Team Realty Group
Our team is growing and we need a fantastic Transaction Coordinator to help keep our agents on track and ensure our clients are taken care of! The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a small office environment. The perfect team member will be able to work independently and/or collaboratively in a fast paced environment. This job is responsible for day to day support of Sales Agents and office management.
Must be well organized, a self-starter, able to learn new technology easily, provide excellent customer service, have great phone skills and be able to multi-task efficiently.
General hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30-5:30 but some flexibility is required for client events.
Many opportunities for advancement! We offer a fun and friendly office with great teammates!
- Manage contract to close process.
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents and provide concierge level customer service.
- Review client management software, ensure correct statuses.
- Process and send marketing materials.
- Compile weekly reports.
- Manage day to day office needs.
- Thrives working within a system and focuses on keeping processes/transactions on track
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Enjoys talking to clients and problem solving
- Able to easily learn new technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$32,500 ($30,000 base + $2,500 bonuses)
About Yoo Team Realty Group
The Yoo Team Realty Group is a fun, yet focused and top producing real estate team working in Dane, Columbia and Sauk counties. Our team is led by Marine and Michelle Yoo, we currently have multiple buyer's agents, a transaction coordinator, a listings coordinator and an inside sales agent. We have plans for continued growth and opportunities for advancement within our team and are looking to double our business in the next year.