Select Homes Team Real Estate
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a part-time administrative professional who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will be highly detail-oriented and passionate about customer care. He or she will have the natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. Experience in real estate is a major plus!
- Manage constant phone and email communication with our team of agents and our clients.
- Manage inbound phone activity, gather necessary information from callers, and funnel prospective clients to our team of agents.
- Assist in data entry and online file maintenance for existing contracts.
- Facilitate the 100% accurate, timely processing of real estate contracts for our agents and clients.
- Learn and master client-tracking systems, including Excel.
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints.
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system.
- Strive to improve the procedural efficiency of your position, the department, and the company.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
Qualified applicants should expect the following next steps:
- Online Personality Assessment
- Brief preliminary phone interview
- On-site interview in Wichita, KS
- Online Attention to Detail test
- Background and Reference check
- Job offer
$10.00 - $15.00/hour
About Select Homes Team Real Estate
Since 2002, Select Homes Team Real Estate has been rewriting the blueprint for a successful residential real estate brokerage. Traditional brokerages rely on individual agents performing all the tasks associated with buying or selling a home, including everything from putting signs in the yard to facilitating the inspection to marketing the property. Instead, by hiring the best and brightest of service professionals, support staff, and marketing experts, we’re able to run a high-performance, high-efficiency team in Wichita, KS. Since 2010, we’ve closed 5,711 homes. We’ve been mentioned on the Inc5000 list of fastest-growing companies in America, and, in the last three years, we’ve been ranked between 9th and 12th among teams nationwide in transactions, as published by the Wall Street Journal. We’ve also previously been nominated by the Wichita Business Journal as one of “Best Places to Work in Wichita.”