We are seeking an energetic, and highly organized administrative assistant seeking long-term employment in a fast-growth, team-oriented atmosphere.
Our innovative and aggressively growing Real Estate Team has an opening for a Real Estate Administrative Assistant. We would like to fill this position sometime between June 1st and the 15th.
Administrative Assistant will work with a top producing real estate team. This is a great learning experience for someone with a serious interest in the real estate industry to learn the basics of maintaining a real estate business.
You will play a pivotal role in helping maintain ongoing business activities, real estate transactions and marketing strategies. You will also gain valuable knowledge in the process of purchasing and selling real estate.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about learning and a seeker of new knowledge. Someone that can work 20-30 hours part time 4-5 days a week, hours are somewhat flexible. This is a long-term, part time position with the possibility of becoming a full time position within the next 6-9 months. Compensation starts between $15-$20 per hour depending on experience and qualifications, with earned vacation time and possibility for future advancement.
Applicant should be an organizational guru with a passion for the paperless office lifestyle. This person must be a virtual task master, a doer, and a checklist maestro.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
1. Reliable and available at least 4 days a week and looking for a long term position
2. Desire to be part of a team atmosphere
3. VERY detail-oriented with a “has to be perfect” mentality
4. Someone who doesn't put things off for later and has a “Get it Done Now” Attitude
5. Ultra efficient with their time
6. An Organizational Master
7. Possess a positive “can-do” attitude
8. Excellent on the telephone and have an overall highly-recognizable, people-pleasing demeanor
9. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
10. Have experience with Customer Retention Management (CRM) Systems
11. Must be proficient with Power Point, Microsoft Word docs and Excel Spreadsheets
12. Must be proficient working with Google Drive (Google: Docs, Sheets, Slides and Forms)
13. Problem solve on your own by searching for answers. “Google it”
14. Business, Real Estate, Marketing, Administrative and/or Office support experience is a plus
We are an experienced and growing team of real estate professionals helping our clients with the sale or purchase of their largest asset.
Our mission is to help our clients create a better life through real estate. Helping our clients to make a great investment, getting their kids into the right schools and giving them the sanctuary to come home to at the end of a long day is priceless. The perfect home becomes a new space for relationships, opportunities and possibilities to unfold for our clients and their family as they live and grow together. Knowing that we get to help create that for our clients is what gets us out of bed and excited to come to work every day. We LOVE what we do.