Incline Real Estate Experts
Busy real estate agent is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, part-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the duties related to listing properties, updating database, meeting inspectors, setting up appointments for showings, and creating property brochures.
The ideal candidate should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required. Excellent communication and computer skills are required.
Required to be available on weekdays and occasional Saturdays.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$14 per hour
About Incline Real Estate Experts
Peg Augustus has been a successful Realtor in Incline Village for over 30 years and has an excellent reputation in the community. Peg's team is Incline Real Estate Experts at Lakeshore Realty and has one full-time buyer's agent and one assistant. Lakeshore Realty is a very successful and busy real estate brokerage in Incline Village.