Nevada Real Estate Group
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Handle all social media posting and social media accounts
- Great written and verbal skills
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
$16 to $18
About Nevada Real Estate Group
The Nevada Real Estate Group is the #1 Real Estate Team in Nevada. We are always looking for more talented people to join our team.