Polston Results Network
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$11.00-$13.00 Hourly full time
About Polston Results Network
The Polston Results Network is a highly specialized team of top producing agents operating in three markets currently and on track to close 200 units this year. Our mission is to provide our clients with extraordinary results towards a common goal and be the real estate team of the motivated.