The JuanSells.com Realty Co.
Are you a licensed agent who wants both guaranteed pay, a better schedule and the opportunity for upside potential? This is a unique opportunity to work directly with the owner of a successful real estate company as an assistant. You must have a real estate license to be considered.
The pay is $15 per hour with a maximum of 40 hours per week and you also have the additional income in the way of commissions.
Our ideal candidate has the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoys interacting with others and has an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, as well as strong computer skills.
We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first!
If this describes you - we would love to hear from you.
- Managing all aspects of real estate transactions process from the initial listing of the proper to processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file
- Verify all disclosures have been sent within the required amount of time
- Various administrative duties
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Team player who also works well independently
- Detail oriented
$65,000 at plan - no ceiling on income
About The JuanSells.com Realty Co.
The JuanSells.com Realty Co. is a top performing team in the Bloomington, IN market. Since 2014, we have increased our sales every year. We want to be the top team in our market in 2017. Last year sales were almost $20MM. Our team focus on being the most innovative and technology driven team in our market.