W Streets Properties
Are you a think-on-your-feet problem solver?
Do you love systems and checklists?
Do you love to organize and have a get-it-done attitude?
If yes, then you might be the ideal candidate for this Transaction Coordinator position!
We are a real estate investment firm that advertises and purchases houses from sellers who want to sell outside of the traditional seller/realtor transaction.
The homes we purchase are typically below market value. We close fast, buy homes in "as is" condition and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria.
Our fast growing real estate company is seeking a Transaction Coordinator with outstanding organizational skills.
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing
- Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing and procedures take place
- Communicates with customers, clients, other agents and service providers throughout the closing process
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution
- Maintains all vendor and service provider files
- Responsible for effective communication with clients to ensure excellent service is delivered from contract to close
- Problem-solving/negotiating skills
- MLS listing input and competency of the program
- Client follow-up
- Listing and closing coordination
- Project prioritization
- Production/goal analysis
- Maintaining team calendar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible hours whenever needed to accommodate team priorities
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced and change-oriented profession
- Goal-oriented with a strong focus on great team spirit and friendly workplace interaction
- Amenable to training, instruction, positive correction and goal achievement
- Additional preferred experience in the following: MLS, Docu-sign, Google Docs, CRM (Podio), Dropbox, Mac Computers
- Property Management background is a plus
- Bilingual is a HUGE plus!
$40,000 Annual Salary with Bonuses
About W Streets Properties
We have been investing in real estate since 2015 and have rehabbed, wholesaled and held over 250 properties in this time. This year we are on track to do over 150 deals, including a mixture of wholesales, whole-tails, rehabs and rentals. If those words don't mean anything to you, that's ok. As long as you're teachable, have our core values and are driven, we are happy to educate!
Our Core Values which must be met and with no exception are: Hard Work, Team Players and Honesty and Integrity!
Our team is made up of ten motivated people with a passion for real estate and self-improvement. Our motto is to "work hard and be nice to people" and our goal is to be the best we possibly can so that we become a trusted resource in the real estate community!