W Streets LLC
Our investment firm is looking for an Administrative Assistant with experience in real estate. This will be a catch all position, which will have many duties and the ideal candidate will excel at problem solving. This person must be ready and willing to take on any and all task given and take initiative.
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the business
- Maintain and create daily and weekly reports/spreadsheets
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up
- Open new and/or transfer electric, gas, and water utilities for properties
- Assist team with anything needed day to day
- Payroll tracking to send to CPA
- Project management for rentals and rehabs
- Ability to utilize and train a VA on any task that assist you with your role.
- Must be tech savvy, have reliable transportation and a multi-task master
- Professional and a true team player
- Extremely well organized and help organize others as well
- Quick learner and self starter who takes initiative
- Ability to think outside of the box and problem solve
- Social Media knowledge
- Data/Analytics tracking
- Transaction coordinating background a plus
- Property Management background is a plus
Bilingual is a HUGE plus!
$35,000 Annual Salary with Bonuses
About W Streets LLC
We have been investing in real estate since 2015 and have rehabbed, wholesaled and held over 150 properties in this time. This year we are on track to do over 120 deals, including a mixture of wholesales, whole-tails, rehabs, and rentals. (If those words don't mean anything to you, that's ok. As long as you're teachable, we are happy to educate!) Our team is made up of 6 motivated people with a passion for real estate and self-improvement along with 2 full time crews doing our renovations. Our motto is to "Work Hard and Be Nice To People" and our goal is to be the best we possibly can so that we become a trusted resource in the real estate community!