The Butler Real Estate Team
ONLY candidates with Transaction Coordinator or Closing Coordinator real estate experience will be considered. In other words, please only apply if have this experience!
The Butler Real Estate Team is looking for an exceptional Administrative Assistant or Office Assistant. In this role you will be primarily supporting the owner. It is essential that you have experience in the real estate industry.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, as well as strong computer skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first!
For out of town applicants first year of work may include free lodging.
- This role requires a high energy individual with strong office skills and someone used to a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- You must be extremely well-organized, self-managing and possess great people skills. Warm and caring should describe you. Our many clients deserve nothing less than outstanding customer service.
- Process contracts.
- Client care - both internal and external.
- Administrative tasks requiring precision and accuracy.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Team player who also works well independently
- Detail oriented
$10 - $15 per hour (depending on experience level and talent)
About The Butler Real Estate Team
Renee Butler of The Butler Team in Polk County known as Brokers Realty of CFI, is a dominant leader in the real estate industry, providing phenomenal service and expertise to a wide base of clientele in Polk County. Renee is endorsed by Barbara Corcoran, Shark Tank’s resident real estate mogul and a prominent self-made multi millionaire. Butler’s company, is also part of the exclusive Radio & Television Experts (RATE) group, an elite network of real estate rainmakers. The RATE group has worked with numerous celebrities in addition to Corcoran, including Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and John Tesh. Renee has consistently generated $20M of listings personally and has invested heavily in company infrastructure in order for her team to be among the most successful. Investigate working with our team - we look forward to hearing from you.