Zilver Realty Group
High producing real estate Broker is in search of a driven, energetic, organized Administrative Assistant who is super fast-paced and skilled. If your mantra is "I want it done perfectly and Right Now" you are the ideal candidate for this role. The selected candidate will exhibit tremendous drive and desire to succeed. Applicant should have a positive can-do attitude, excellent communication skills, be proficient in all Microsoft Applications. Applicant should be an organizational guru with a passion for the paperless office lifestyle. This person must be a virtual task master, a doer, a checklist maestro, detailed, thrives on being the BEST.
Our mission is to create a first class experience for all of our clients. We are seeking a Administrative Assistant who creates and implements systems which improve the customer experience while increasing our growth and efficiency. The ideal candidate will have experience in Administration in real estate or a related field although real estate experience is not required.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. You are able to problem solve, navigate through various situations, to step in and resolve concerns/problems and provide solutions.
The ideal candidate possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits a professional manner ~ Is committed to completing tasks with quality and accuracy, will pitch in and take on any project or task, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to complete a large amount of tasks every day.
If your desire is to be a key part of a small, high-producing team with a lot of variety we want to hear from you.
- Implement and manage systems for clients, lead generation, database management and administrative/office
- Oversee transaction management, communication with clients/owners
- Assist in updating website, blog sites and social media. Implement marketing campaigns
- Prioritize day's activities and follow through to completion.
- Maintain systems for communication with clients / data base
- Work directly with Broker
- Work with all vendors, including photographers, contractors, etc.
- Work thru shared documents and calendar in Google Docs and Google Calendar
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from Broker, organizing workflow, improve efficiency. Responsible for Administrative tasks/systems with multiple aspects of this business. Do whatever it takes
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Thrive on doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly. Problem solving ability
- Deadline driven and extremely organized, solution oriented
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$15.00 - $18.00 / Hr
About Zilver Realty Group
We are a small, high-producing boutique company. In addition to our full-service real estate business, we manage vacation homes throughout Orange County. Our business has been referral-based. Our passion is to maintain relationships with our existing/past clients while growing our market share. Additionally, to provide first class service to our real estate clients as well as guests who stay in our vacation homes. We work hard and thrive on satisfying clients and guests. Although we are small, we are well-known and respected. We are seeking the right candidate to be a part of our established team.