Reporting to the CEO and serving as a member of the Management Group, this position's primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization's operational functions and office staff. Working with the management Group, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
You act as a gatekeeper; vendors, salespeople and even clients must pass you to gain entry and face time. Executive Assistants typically work full-time and are sometimes called upon to work later and/or on weekends to accommodate the needs of the Group. In some cases, Executive Assistants may be asked to accompany their Manager to out of town meetings.
- Manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, marketing schedule and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, ensuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget and generating financial reports
- Assist in RECO compliance issues
- Use Webforms to create/use Deal Packages and retrieve documents
- Use Nexone/Faltour to process all deals
- Ordering photos/virtual tours
- Prepare and bind CMA’s as needed
- Prepare documentation for market review for agents
- Set reminders on tasks and duties in Google Calendar and TimeCave
- Monthly schedule for Facility manager, cleaner, superintendent and property manager
- Act as back-up for the Client Care Coordinator and Transaction Coordinator when required
- Assist in RECO compliance issues
- Oversight of all listings written by the Group – from pre-list to sale – upload to MLS
- Oversight of all buyers signed by the Group – from contract to sale – Register to MLS
- Type offers, waivers and amendments as needed
- Open new Listing and Buyer files following the checklists
- Maintain an impeccable filing system for all office listings, buyers signed, monitoring expired BRAs, sold, cancelled transactions, expiration of BRA + Listing contract reminders on Top Producer, etc.
- Sort paperwork (waivers, amendments, new deals, etc.) and process most urgent first (typically processed in closing date order)
- Prepare cancel/relist package for agents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Solid leadership capabilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Sense of urgency
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Client-centric attitude
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 – 5 years of administrative experience
- Computer Skills
Proficient at high level on Toronto MLS, Webforms, Easy Offer, QuickOffice, MLS.ca, Quickbooks, Microsoft Word, Top Producer, Excel, Outlook, general website servicing and general anti-virus servicing.
About KW Toronto
I am dedicated, determined and professional; doing what I love is an inner satisfaction to me, making it not only a career but also a hobby. I find it very gratifying being able to make other's dreams of owning their own home come true. With fit characteristics for the real estate market, day after day, I conclude that my biggest satisfaction is the “satisfaction of my clients.” This way I distinguish a tireless battle from the beginning to the end of my client’s real estate process.
We are currently on a path to growth and are looking forward to you joining the team!