54 Realty Group
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$12.00 - $14.00 an hour depending on experience
About 54 Realty Group
With more than eleven years experience selling real estate in Tampa, we garnered a reputation for attracting and training some of the top real estate sales agents in the city, contributing to our #1 ranking for Keller Williams in the North Florida Region.
We believe our success and growth over the last three years is largely attributed to a positive outlook, training, strong culture and a focus on leading edge technology.