Sonny Bhinder Home Selling Team
Real Estate Office Help Wanted Now!
Could you be the great assistant we are seeking? Are you ready to work full-time and handle many of the administrative details of running a growing Real Estate Business?
We are seeking a very organized, detail-oriented assistant to work 40 hours weekly in our Surrey office.
This is a rapidly growing Real Estate Sales Team business located in Surrey, BC that has been running for 11 years.
Help relieve us of the paperwork, new listings to be processed, prospects to be added to the data base, closings to be scheduled, incoming offers to be directed, a contact management system that must be kept up to the minute and other administrative details that go along with running a real estate business.
Can you help make these headaches vanish by handling some of these details?
Are you somebody who is:
- superb at handling details
- a loyal, hardworking behind the scenes type person who always follows through and almost never misses a deadline
- so productive your last employer considered hiring two people to replace you after you left
- a strong typist with good computer skills
- can search the MLS for homes matching buyers criteria, read and write purchase and sale agreements, prepare CMA's for seller prospects
- comfortable in a small business environment where priorities can change quickly
- a super-organized get-it-done type person who's also very good on the phone talking with people?
If so, we should talk because you just might be the great assistant we are seeking to work for 40 hours a week (9:00 am - 6:00 pm.) The pay is negotiable and our office dress code is business casual. It's even okay if you haven't worked in a while!
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
Think you might be the person we are looking for? For more details pick up the phone now and call us at 604-593-5055.
Hopefully with your help we'll be able to start leaving work at a decent hour!
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Scheduling showings for our listings
- Brainstorming with other team members to improve systems and policies
- Provide office support as needed
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven, goal oriented and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Answering phone and routing calls
- Self starter that needs little supervision
$15.00 - $25.00 per hour based on experience
About Sonny Bhinder Home Selling Team
Our team has been helping Buyers and Sellers since 2008. We have helped hundreds of clients achieve their real estate goals. We are ranked as #60 in Canada for Century 21. We have received awards and we believe in giving our best representation possible. We are in the business of helping people: we just happen to sell real estate.