Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills, and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Coordinate marketing events and client activities
• Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
• Manage website, blog sites and social media
• Act as a liaison between clients and agents
• Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
• Manage contract to close process
• Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
• Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
• In order to be a successful admin, you must be able to create and sustain healthy relationships with both colleagues and clients.
• Advanced communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Well informed and proficient in the use of technology.
• Ability to manage extensive work-loads and efficiently solve problems at hand.
• Must be team oriented.
• Real estate license not required to apply, but must be willing to get licensed at some point in the future (experience not required). If you are interested in becoming licensed please let us know and we will show you the steps to do so.
Winning is fun! In 2017, our amazing team helped over 10,000 local households buy, sell or invest in real estate. How many teams can say that?
• #1 Training Company in the World – Keller Williams - Training Magazine
• #1 Happiest Place to Work – Keller Williams - Forbes Magazine
• #1 Sales Volume in the World – Keller Williams
• #1 Sales Sides in the World – Keller Williams
• #1 Number of Agents – Keller Williams
• Fastest Growing Company – BKCO - Inc 5000
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team that has national support at a local level. Our 13 locations located between Bellingham to Tacoma allow you the flexibility to meet with clients just about anywhere because our office is your office. We have the proven roadmap to build successful businesses. Follow the model and the sky is the limit.