Do you work hard and are you customer focused? If so, then you'd be a perfect fit?
Our busy real estate team is looking for an additional administrative professional who will thrive in our collaborative, dynamic culture. We have a simple motto that directs everything we do, Work hard. Be nice. If that sounds appealing and you want to be part of a busy, growing team, please review the information below and let’s set up a time to chat.
Organized and tech savvy administrative assistant needed for busy and energetic real estate team to help grow our business and improve our clients' experience before, during and after the transaction.
Must be an organized, efficient and detail oriented multi-tasker, have excellent verbal communication and writing skills, be tech and social media savvy, and be able to work as part of a team and willing to pitch in where needed. Experience or license in real estate a plus. No selling involved, but must enjoy helping and interacting with our clients. Must be positive and upbeat and ready to bring your “A” game every day, consider themselves to be somewhat of a perfectionist, be extremely computer savvy, be competitive and welcomes constructive criticism as a tool for growth. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy “to-do lists”. Must be competitive in nature and love to win.
Your responsibilities will include managing client transactions, files, and databases to create raving fans. Also input listings; prepare for client appointments; service lead generation systems; coordinate/assist with marketing campaigns and marketing calendar; prepare presentations; help write email campaigns and other marketing materials; enhance/maintain our web and social media presence; test and implement new ideas and strategies; lead/track projects; and help run our office in an efficient and productive manner.
We want someone who will support our mission and embrace our core values, improve our clients' overall experience, and generally make the entire team run smoother and more efficiently by improving all our processes.
This position is full time in our Northgate area office Mon-Fri. Occasional weekend days.
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Coordinate marketing events and client activities
• Coordinate seller listing activities including listing marketing and preparing the home for sale (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, signage, coordination with vendors and clients, etc.)
• Manage website, blog sites and social media
• Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports for team and for clients
• Continue to take day to day office tasks from agents, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Google tools including Gmail, and general Internet/Tech Application proficiency
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents and communications
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals