Vanka Group Real Estate
This Real Estate Coordinator position is responsible for varying activities associated with the maintenance, monitoring, and tracking of residential real estate broker databases and marketing of residential real estate properties.
- Keep up to date with company business metrics tracking
- Assist with Marketing plan task coordination and implementation
- Assist with business-related planning and follow-up procedures
- Obsessed with tracking all business-related tasks, including planning, implementation, follow-ups, etc.
Ultimately I like to describe this as a Chaos Manager, if thats something that speaks to you. Apply with us.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
$18 - 26 / hour
About Vanka Group Real Estate
Prashant Vanka is a top performing Real Estate advisor, specializing in residential real estate throughout the greater Silicon Valley area. He has been recognized as a Top 30 Agent for Intero Real Estate (2016), as well as for his key contributions to the #1 National Sales Team for Keller Williams (2014), assisting with sales of $179 million in residential real estate.
Prashant and his real estate team, the Vanka Group, continuously stay ahead of the curve, successfully navigating and executing in highly competitive markets, identifying investment properties, and sourcing/creating new inventory in low turnover markets.
Vanka Group provides clients with timely execution and exceptional results, offering consistency, transparency, and communication, and comprehensive understanding, analysis and insights, on a plethora of evolving real estate markets.