Georgia Associated Realty
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$13 - $14 per hour
About Georgia Associated Realty
As an independent (non-franchise) brokerage operating in the Georgia for 11 years, we are a group of hard working practitioners. Recognized as one of the top 200 teams in the country by 2017/2018 Wall Street Journal/RealTrends we are growing rapidly and looking for team members who take pride in their work.