John L. Scott
Immediate opening for assistant to real estate executive. The ideal applicant is:
- A good communicator, both written and verbal
- Experienced with computer/word processing
- Have a good sense of humor
- Be a fast learner with a quick mind
- Be willing to work hard and smart
You'll work in a fast-paced real estate office in the Renton/Newcastle area. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business. This is NOT an entry-level position. Part-time and full-time available. 20 - 40 hours/wk. The first step is to respond to this post with your resume.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Support a team of high producing agents
- Manage marketing materials, prospecting materials, etc.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
$18.00 / hr
About John L. Scott
On our team we believe that we work hard and play harder! We help our team members grow personally and professionally. We are looking for people who are the right fit and want to start living an amazing life. To have what most people don't have, you have to be willing to do what most people are not willing to do!
John L. Scott has been around for 85 years and is one of the leaders in Real Estate. The John L. Scott Kent North office is consistently one of the top ranking offices in the state as far as volume of listings sold and closed homes. We have a uniqueness to the office that feels like a family and we have great office culture. We have lots of opportunity for growth! Come join us! We are the competitive edge that you need to grow your existing career or start a new one!