Piazza Residential Group, Coldwell Banker
Top producing real estate team based in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA is seeking a talented office administrator to manage operations and marketing.
We are looking for an intelligent, highly motivated, team-oriented person who has a strong work ethic, likes to have fun and make money.
We offer a fun, fast paced office, but with the fast pace comes the need to adapt quickly. Must be flexible, able to learn new programs, take direction well and overall have a great attitude as you work alongside a successful real estate team.
This is a rare opportunity to become an integral part of helping grow the team of one of the top agents in Orange County. There is huge potential for growth within the team for the right candidate.
We also offer coaching, mentoring, paid time off and lots of benefits including corporate discounts, a wellness program and fun excursions!
Salary: Base + bonus for each transaction closed plus annual bonus opportunity.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation and database management
- Input listings into the MLS and manage listing status, showing instructions, showing feedback and content
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the partners informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Customer/vendor relations
- Create and regularly prepare all buyer and seller consultation packages
- Regularly assist agent to manage and enhance agent’s social media presence (leverage social media sites, BombBomb, CRM, etc.)
- Track and coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media and other online sources
- Will be required to drive in personal vehicle to run various errands related to the business
- Coordinate client and vendor appreciation events
- Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media and marketing materials
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos on websites, blogs, social media campaigns and email campaigns
- Manage agent's schedule
- Data entry with impeccable accuracy
- Schedule and maintain CRM database
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Tech savvy, high attention to detail, extremely organized, client focused
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning and service based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Must have knowledge and proficiency in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MAC, Microsoft or Google)
- Tech savvy with various social media platforms
- Continual attention to detail in typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations as this position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
$45,000 - $75,000 projected, DOE
About Piazza Residential Group, Coldwell Banker
We are a dynamic group of 4 agents and growing! We are #20 out of over 3,000 Coldwell Banker agents in Orange County and in the top 2% out of 87,000 Coldwell Banker agents worldwide.
With our supportive environment and coaching, your life and work balance becomes richer and fuller for everyone to achieve their individual goals and dream bigger!
We are excited for the opportunities that this growth will bring to everyone on our team!