We have a fast paced, high volume Residential & Commercial Real Estate Team serving the Queens and Nassau County area at Keller Williams Realty, the # 1 real estate office. This Team seeks a full-time Administrative Assistant.
Would you like the opportunity to be an integral part of a growing team? We are looking for your positive attitude and organizational skills to provide excellent customer service to the clients, customers and agents that work with us in our heavy volume residential and commercial real estate business.
This full time Monday to Friday position offers a competitive hourly pay rate, paid time off and eligibility to participate in the company profit share program. (There is a 3 month probational period to take part in the extras.)
- Answer and coordinate all incoming calls in a timely and professional manner
- Perform a broad range of duties to support agents, such as administrative tasks, sorting mail/faxes and data entry, call routing, message taking, etc.
- Assist in placing weekly marketing and advertising campaigns
- Arrange open houses with sellers and agents
- Assist in transaction coordinating from contract to close
- Arrange appointments and team calendar (appraisals, inspections, team meetings)
- Closing coordination
- Maintain spreadsheets for incoming calls, marketing and buyer tracking
- Maintain spreadsheets of listing inventory
- Marketing email blasts
- Social media marketing
- Arrange call lists and follow up
- Assist in marketing and marketing materials
- Be neat clean, organized and ready to multitask
- Have great verbal and written communication skills
- Continued track record of reliability, timeliness and a strong work ethic
- The ideal candidate will have outstanding organizational skills
- The ability to cultivate positive relationships
- Exceptional customer service standards
- Technology savvy
- Great time management skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Team player that is goal oriented
$15.00 per hour plus bonus incentive
About KW Landmark
Tri-Borough Partners is a Real Estate organization that consists of four Keller Williams Real Estate offices in New York.