Orlando Home Team
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will provide administrative support for a Top ranking real estate team in Orlando.
The perfect team member will be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced and unpredictable environment. This job is responsible for day to day support of Sales Agents and the Team Leaders so they can focus more on selling real estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. The top candidate will be willing to go above and beyond their duties and is excited about the opportunity for growth and expansion.
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted
They will be an “outside the box” thinker and problem solver. It is important that this individual is upbeat, considers themselves to be somewhat of a perfectionist, is extremely computer savvy, is competitive and welcomes constructive criticism as a tool for growth. This person will be somebody who has a big vision for team growth and expansion. They will be ready to conquer the world with the team! Must be competitive in nature and love to win.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
About Orlando Home Team
Orlando Home Team Realty is a fast growing real estate brokerage. We have a fun and exciting business model that includes fun and excitement. From the ping pong table to the monthly happy hours, it's a great place to be. This is an opportunity to walk in and learn to put a smoothly run system in place for you. Learn from the best. We are currently rated in the top one percent of agents in Orlando and are growing rapidly. Join a winning team, The Orlando Home Team!