An Assistant who is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent and team in achieving greater and greater levels of success. Self-driven and dedicated to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team.
· Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
· Must be organized and detail-oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
· Responsible for financial management of: assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
· Oversee all contracts through closing
· Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
· Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
· Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
· Responsible for assisting with hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
· Bookkeeping skills
· Great ability to focus
· Concerned about doing things the right way, attention to detail
· Calm under pressure
· Learning based
· Service-based attitude
· Proven ability to succeed
· Must be reliable, dependable and on time
RE Rescue Group is our partner in finding the perfect hire!
We are a small company made up of a few key, highly driven individuals. Our goals for the next 5 years are achievable with the right people on board.