SB Group LLC.
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in real estate administration, leasing and title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, lenders, attorneys, contractors, etc.
- Compile and distribute weekly / monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills.
- Experience with online systems like dropbox, dotloop, google docs.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time.
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly.
- Learning based and solution oriented.
- Deadline driven and extremely organized.
- Open to new ideas and systems.
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality.
- Social Media Marketing Experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in time management.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
$15.00 - $20.00 per hour
About SB Group LLC.
SB Group LLC, is a dynamic, fast paced, top producing real estate team in the Morganville area. We are looking for talented, service minded, self driven, growth oriented individuals with high energy and positive outlook to join our team.