Administrative Assistant for busy Real Estate Team - The Lupo Team of Keller Williams Realty Gold Coast
The Lupo Team is looking for a skilled and tech savvy self starter to add support for one of the top real estate teams. Our fast-paced organization has a lot of moving parts. We are a learning based, technology driven organization that rewards self-starters and innovators. We are looking for a talented Administrative Assistant to support our Executive Assistant in all systems and processes. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN REAL ESTATE OFFICE.
- You will provide: General administrative support to our two team leaders. This includes answering phones, filing, organizing and managing our CRM, setting up online workflows, drafting correspondence, calendar management and team admin support.
- Listing coordination: Assist in overseeing listing files and listing marketing, which may include but is not limited to, preparing sellers/buyer’s packets, creating marketing place (flyers, e-blasts, brochures, online marketing), etc.
- Serve: You will provide world class, concierge-level customer service to clients and agent partners by serving as the first point of contact in handling client inquiries.
- Agent services: You will work with our amazing agent partners making sure packets are printed, forms are available and help them throughout the work week to complete basic tasks. You will serve as their support system.
- Own it: You will play a significant role in the success of the business and will take on this responsibility with a sense of ownership, commitment, honesty and integrity.
- Committed: You take pride in your work and are committed to the high standards of the team.
- Grit: You don’t give up. You are the type of person who learns from failure, keeps your head in the game and always keeps pushing the bar higher.
- Industry experience and education: You have at least one year of prior experience working in real estate and/or office administration. You love to learn new things and are open to new ideas and love systems (Designing them and using them).
- Tech-savvy: You have the aptitude to learn new programs quickly and are able to troubleshoot common issues. You are a solution oriented person who can quickly find solutions to your problems. Skilled with systems such as MS Office Suite (Excel,Powerpoint), internet, social media, aptitude to learn and use other systems such as GoogleDocs. Big plus for Social Media Marketing, Event Coordination, SEO, Marketing Analytics.
- Super organized: You pay attention to the smallest details and are able to juggle multiple projects efficiently, all while staying focused and keeping a smile on your face. You excel at following up and following through and love checklists. You have the ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly.
- Perfectionist (within reason): You like things done the right way. You operate with a high level of professionalism and present yourself as such. You also understand the importance of meeting deadlines and you are able to balance your perfectionist tendencies with the need to move projects along quickly.
- A people person: You know people. You know how to effectively communicate with people, are solution oriented and can keep calm and carry on. In a world of non-listeners, you take the time to listen and empathize well with others in order to build long-lasting, quality business relationships.
- The ultimate team player: You know that your strengths are best utilized in a supportive role and value the importance of having a strong team. You are open and eager to learn new things.
$15.00 - $18.00 Hourly Based on Experience
About Lupo Team
Our company's core beliefs system:
- Win-Win: or no deal
- Integrity: do the right thing
- Customers: always come first
- Commitment: in all things
- Communication: seek first to understand
- Creativity: ideas before results
- Teamwork: together everyone achieves more
- Trust: starts with honesty
- Success: results through people