Polles Properties LLC
Our company is seeking an enthusiastic, detailed-oriented, self-motivated and dependable professional to join our small full-service real estate company specializing in residential home sales, land sales and property management. Our company strives to offer the highest level of professional image. The administrative assistant is an onsite position located in the Gluckstadt, MS area and is approximately 30-hours per week.
Please follow the application process. Candidates who call or drop by will be removed from consideration.
- Provide office and support services to company owners by implementing administrative systems, policies and operating procedures.
- Promote professional image of the company through implementation of marketing strategies and company growth objectives.
- Open, close, prepare and maintain office lobby for potential visitors.
- Answer incoming phone calls, refer to appropriate sales agent or party, keep record of point of inquiry and register leads on established system or format.
- Perform daily clerical tasks related to filing, data input, record-keeping, reporting and systems management.
- Design and produce flyers and other marketing materials related to company listings and events. Print, email and deliver as needed for sales agent.
- Prepare and maintain company listing and selling document files.
- Become and remain proficient with Central Mississippi Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for tasks as deemed necessary by broker.
- Administer systems to maintain and track company leads.
- Monitor and order office supplies, assist broker with details and errands related to such issue as company open houses, company travel and company events.
- Receive, record and maintain rental payments. Dispatch contractors and repairmen for rental property issues as determined by property manager.
- Additional duties as deemed necessary by broker related to marketing, transaction management and typical office-related tasks.
- Working knowledge of the following: Microsoft Excel, Word and Publisher; Outlook Calendar; Dropbox; Invoicing applications.
- Present an exceptional telephone and client-focused presence.
- Possess a positive work ethic, be dependable and self-motivated.
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain strong attention to detail with a commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals and deadlines.
- Maintain organized work environment, multi-task effectively, be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Display ability to work successfully in a team environment and independently.
- Present aptitude to learn and use technology to maximize efficiency.
- Maintain a professional appearance with business attire.
- Show willingness to take on new responsibilities and contribute to the ongoing growth of the company.
About Polles Properties LLC
As a full real estate company, our services include representing clients who are looking to buy or sell residential properties, recreational land and commercial properties. We also provide full service property management. We are dedicated to handling all your real estate needs.