Jason Farabee Properties
“Professionalism is not just a label you give yourself; it is a label you hope others will apply to you.”
We are looking for a Real Estate Assistant who will cultivate a professional image and maintain a sense of ownership in all that they do—an organizational leader who will manage day-to-day operations in a fast-paced, professional office environment. Do you possess a sense of decorum and social intelligence? Are you a “people person” who values client relationships, who knows when and how to say no, but would rather say yes?
We are seeking an individual who can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate is passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary. A skilled and thorough doer with an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities with organization and an unwavering attention to detail. Positive, professional, and proactive Hardworking, diligent, and ethical. A master communicator who understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion. You have a high understanding of database and software CRM systems.
The ideal candidate plays an active role in the transaction process, pays attention to the details and knows how to prioritize their responsibilities without direction. Our client seeks someone who will put the needs of their agents first and handle all communication with a polished etiquette and finesse.
- Implement and manage systems and procedures, creating and standardizes and documents these systems
- Handle all database management and help scale operations as the business grows
- Provide an executive level of administrative support - this may include but is not limited to phone and email management, calendar organization, task management, and keeping the Agent focused on key tasks
- Prepare properties for listing and schedule showings; attend inspections and coordinate vendors
- Assist with marketing campaigns and initiatives on behalf of the Agent such as updating the MLS, sending and coordinating email blasts and managing all social media platforms
- Serve as the key contact person for clients by providing a concierge-level of service
- Manage websites and social media sites and oversee all marketing programs
Required experience and knowledge:
- 2+ years of real estate experience as an Executive Assistant or an Administrator to a Realtor, mortgage or real estate office
- An active real estate license is a plus
- General understanding and knowledge of the real estate sales cycle and managing transactions
- Well-versed in real estate contracts.
- Reliable and dependable. Great time management skills. Must be able to maintain confidential information.
We’re also looking for mastery of the following:
- CRM programs
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Social media platforms
Location/commute: Candidate MUST live within a 30-minute commute and MUST have their own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance. Type of employment/hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs, M-F, some evening and weekend flexibility is required
About Jason Farabee Properties
You will be working with one the area's top real estate Broker's at a luxury brokerage firm. We need someone to come in and be the right-hand person and help take the business to it's highest potential. The Broker has a high level of achievements and is willing to coach the right person to build this growing team.