We are seeking a dedicated, experienced administrative assistant to fill a flex-time position supporting our team! Looking to be in the range of 15-25 hours/week. Some evening and weekend hours may be required. Real estate experience is highly preferred and licensed agents are welcome to apply.
This position has a variety of responsibilities and supplies a great office environment. Candidates for this position are friendly, energetic, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. MUST be proficient with technology and be computer savvy. Must have excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and exceptional phone manner. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required. Proficiency at quick typing required.
This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first. We would love to have you join not just our team, but our family as well!
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Manage website, blog sites and social media
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customer
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Very organized and able to meet deadlines for projects.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
• A true professional, Team player, and someone who wants to help the overall organization succeed.
The Mike Nelson Team started over 4 years ago in Longmont, CO. The team became synonymous with success, earning multiple local awards and building a loyal following. The team joined Keller Williams Realty in 2013 and experienced explosive growth leveraging the industry leading systems. Now The Mike Nelson Team is spreading those successes to new markets through Mega Agent Expansion.
In May of 2017, the Mike Nelson Team was ranked #3 (125 agents) in the local office, top 2% (10,000 agents) of KW Colorado and top 1% (150,000 agents) KW internationally in units sold May 2016 - May 2017.
2015 - $11M in sales volume and 2017 - $15.6M. 2017 through June is $14.2M
Providing the Dream of Home Ownership Everywhere by providing a second to no one customer service and client experience.