We are a top producing, high-energy residential brokerage firm and are in need of a full time Administrative Assistant with equal energy and enthusiasm. This organized professional helps our team service our clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from contract to close allowing our sales staff to focus on what they do best: convert leads into clients and negotiate successful deals resulting in increased commission!
We are seeking someone who enjoys people and excels at building relationships both in person and over the phone. Proficiency with computers and technology and possessing the ability to learn new applications quickly are also necessary qualities.
Attention to detail, a systematic approach, creative problem solving, and exemplary customer service and communication skills are necessary to assist the team’s efforts in servicing our clients.
• Coordinate marketing events and client activities
• Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
• Manage website, blog sites and social media
• Participate in company-provided training sessions
• Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
• Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in time management
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
Brownell Team REALTORS®, is a successful real estate sales team located in SW Las Vegas. We see our role as that of consultants for both buyers and sellers as they are deciding one of their biggest financial matters. We work hard and we also have lots of fun while doing it. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of service, professionalism, and client care. We like very much what we do and we believe it shows in both our commitments to our clients and our overall success.