• Efficiently perform general office duties including typing, filing, scanning, faxing, email and phone within an office environment
• Answer main incoming multi-line phone system for The Brooks Team
• Manage any incoming leads, which includes calling internet leads, distributing leads to team members and entering lead information into The Brooks Team database
• Preparation of contractual agreements on behalf of team members to be distributed to clientele
• Create, enter, upload and maintain the listing and escrow files for The Brooks Team
• Research schooling, HOA and miscellaneous information for listings and escrows
• Order sign installations, virtual tours, HOA packages/demands, home warranties, inspections and appraisals
• Manage daily office up-keep (opening/closing office, ordering office supplies, maintaining office cleanliness, calling for service on office items, etc.)
• Work with our Field Manager and coordinate bi-weekly property inspections and review property reports
For over a decade, The Brooks Team has been one of the top Real Estate Teams in Las Vegas. We hold the belief that strong work ethics paired with a ‘customer comes first’ mind set is the best approach.
The Brooks Team has accumulated over 50 Real Estate awards and a track record of excellence within the field, including the achievement of #1 Team with Realty ONE Group in 2013 & 2014, #1 Real Estate Team nationwide with Better Homes & Gardens in 2010, 2011 & 2012 and the #1 Las Vegas Highrise Team in transactions closed since 2008!
The Brooks Team also believes that doing business the old fashioned way never goes out of style and prides themselves on excellent customer service!