Think Frink Home Team
BUSY REAL ESTATE TEAM voted Best of Seattle seeks one fantastically organized and experienced assistant to join their growing team! This top administrative position requires someone with previous real estate experience in a busy office! Confidentiality and reliability are required! In return, with hundreds and hundreds of deals closed, you'll gain experience, knowledge, insight and the competitive advantage of working with the best! Come see what the excitement is all about!!
LEARN REAL ESTATE FROM THE INSIDE OUT! Work with Keller Williams, voted #1 Training Company in the World in 2017 by Training Magazine!
$30,000-$36,000 Per Year to start, Full-time! Vacation, personal and sick leave plan in place, bonuses based on team production and profitability!
Duties include overall support to team CEO as necessary, including, but not limited to:
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and sellers transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement.
- Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings and etc.
- Consult and coordinate with buyers/sellers for all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements and marketing activities.
- Coordinate showings and obtain feedback to provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities.
- Coordinate all public open houses and broker open houses.
- Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites and update as needed.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems, manage client database management program and system.
- Create and regularly prepare all buyer and seller consultation packages, coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials.
- Manage and update agent website(s), blog(s) and online listings.
- Regularly assist agent to manage and enhance agent’s social media presence.
- Track and coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media and other online sources.
- Coordinate all client and vendor appreciation events.
- Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media and other marketing materials.
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos on website(s), blog(s), social media and client database email campaigns.
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS A REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT OR REAL ESTATE AGENT!
- Applicant must have High School, GED, or Associate Degree.
- Applicant must demonstrate a positive can do attitude w/attention to detail! Knowledge in Word, Publisher, Excel, CRM!
- Must be hyper focused on customer service and be tech savvy!!
- Excellent organizational skills and strong communication skills absolutely required!
- Must possess the ability to work independently while multi tasking!
- You will receive an email shortly with instructions to take the DISC assessment. This is required along with other skill assessments as you move through the interview process!
- Effective task prioritization and focus is a must! You are assisting in building, maintaining and running a MULTI MILLION DOLLAR REAL ESTATE TEAM!
$30,000-$36,000 Per Year, Full-time
About Think Frink Home Team
The Think Frink Home Team is a high energy, highly specialized, productivity-driven Real Estate Sales Team. Our intention is to grow our market share in the Puget Sound each year and use our successes here to expand by using a world-class operation, marketing and lead generation hub. We are seeking team members able to keep up with our growth and be excited about it!