Realty Executives Signature Homes
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Manage contract to close process
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to assess, prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities as well as maintain confidentiality
- Learning based, solution oriented, deadline driven and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$20,800 - $31,200 annual salary
About Realty Executives Signature Homes
This Brokerage was established December 2015. We currently have 30 agents and are continuously growing. We have a positive, energetic fast paced environment. We like to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to technology and training. The office culture is very close knit where we encourage, challenge and celebrate one another. Join a company where you are a part of the Real Estate Revolution.