Tami Holmes Real Estate Experts
We are looking for a Closing Coordinator to handle highly detailed administrative work who also possesses an amiable, pleasant personality.
We provide a fun, fast-paced environment. Wonderful, positive culture. Only those who know how to smile should apply. Variety in every day!
We are a top producing Real Estate Team. Our rapid growth means we need more help. Our Team is selling homes from Cincinnati to Troy but our Administrative hub is in Dayton.
You have to be at the top of your game every day.
- This role requires a high energy individual with strong office skills and someone used to a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- You must be extremely well-organized, self-managing and possess great people skills. Warm and caring should describe you. Our many clients deserve nothing less than outstanding customer service.
- Process contracts.
- Client care - both internal and external.
- Administrative tasks requiring precision and accuracy.
- Teachable attitude
- Works well in a self-directed manner & as a team member
- Real Estate experience is preferred but not essential
- Attention to detail or detail oriented
- This is an hourly wage entry position with bonuses. Pay is commensurate with experience
- Computer experience - Microsoft and quick typing skills
$10-$15 per hour (depending on experience and talents)
About Tami Holmes Real Estate Experts
Tami Holmes Real Estate Experts are among the top residential real estate firms in the entire nation. In fact, the Wall Street Journal Real Trends ranked them as being in the top 250 companies out of over 1 million in the United States. In the last two years they have more than doubled in size - this means there are significant opportunities for new people to experience an exceptional work environment. Thank you for your consideration - we look forward to hearing with you.