The Assistant Institute, LLC
Part-Time - Administrative Assistant for Real Estate Agent
What is your ideal job?
Are you looking for a position that allows you to bring your top game to create a premier customer service experience for each and every home seller and home buyer we work with? Are you searching for a position that will allow you to continue developing your management skills and help make the managing and hiring decisions that will contribute to the growth of the team? Do you want a position that allows you an opportunity to exercise creativity in a variety of situations? Do you want a situation where you are respected for the value that you bring to the team?
Are you the person we’re looking for?
This position will start out as part-time with the potential to grow into full time. The Real Estate Executive Assistant will be dedicated to supporting the team in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to the highest standards with maximum efficiency. This position is in the Covington, GA area and requires your own transportation.
The Real Estate Administrative Assistant will support every aspect of managing the office of a real estate agent/team. We are looking for a candidate who is extremely detail-oriented with a passion for perfectionism. Great verbal and written communication skills are a must.
What will you do? These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Create, implement, and manage all systems for sellers and buyers with input from team
- Assist in creating, implementing, and managing all lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support systems
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Coordinate all listing activities
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Ability to rapidly progress into management responsibilities
- Initiative to develop and follow up on systems to enable the team to reach their goals
- Create reporting systems to track the team's progress towards goals
- Possible bonuses tied to meeting/exceeding goals!
Required skills, education and experience:
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and under strict deadlines
- Strong typing and computer skills (including Microsoft Office and Google Suite)
- An active learner who enjoys learning new systems
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks according to importance
- STRONG attention to detail
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Social media skills a plus
- May require some after-hour responses to clients
- Previous residential real estate experience is not required but is a plus
- Bachelors degree a plus; high school diploma required
- This position is not designed to be a stepping stone to a real estate salesperson career
$13 - $17 hourly
About The Assistant Institute, LLC
The Assistant Institute's mission is committed to empowering real estate agent success by delivering excellence to all levels of real estate leverage. We fulfill this mission by identifying and training administrative personnel to contribute and perform in the real estate community at the highest levels of effectiveness and dedication.