Valerie Hunter-Kelly & The Air Assault Team
- This position is not for the weak-hearted! We are a very busy, high performing Real Estate Team.
- PLEASE DO NOT CALL OUR OFFICE - WE WILL CONTACT YOU.
- We are looking for an administrative specialist with thick skin and self-discipline to provide outstanding support and efficiency.
- Our ideal candidate is someone with an exceptional eye for detail who will take the ball and run with it. Mastery of the MS Office Suite and comfort using the internet are also important.
- If you are organized, have a sense of humor, and are a fast learner with a quick mind we would like to hear from you.
- If you need lots of encouragement and pats on the back, this position is not for you. If, on the other hand, you take pride in a job well done and focus on doing it right and quickly, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Please upload a cover letter and your resume in a PDF format as well as complete the online profiles so we can get to know you better.
- Be our Director of First Impressions by answering the phone and create excellent experiences with everyone you come in contact with
- Handle administrative tasks with precision and accuracy in a timely manner
- Love of learning and quick to learn and apply
- Track record of attention to detail and providing administrative support
- Mastery of the MS Office Suite and internet savvy
About Valerie Hunter-Kelly & The Air Assault Team
Valerie Hunter-Kelly & The Air Assault Team is a mega-agent team with Keller Williams Realty in Clarksville, TN. Valerie has been in the real estate industry twenty-seven (27) years and Founder/CEO of The Air Assault Team thirteen (13) years. She and her Team has been voted Best of Clarksville five (5) times; is the only agent marketing a Guaranteed Sales Program; and is the only agent in her market area endorsed by Shark Tank's Barbara Corcoran and a 2014 “Champion of Fort Campbell.”