The Chabris Group
Love people? Love great systems? Ready to work with The Chabris Group, Cincinnati's top real estate sales and service team? We've seen massive growth and need your help!
Our Administrative Assistant will possess the energy to conquer our real estate galaxy. You will work with our awesome agents to provide their clients with a 5-Star experience through listing and transaction coordination. Each day is unique and presents its own set of challenges. Are you are an Admin Jedi and ready to join forces?
The top candidate will be willing to go above and beyond their duties and is excited about the opportunity for growth and expansion.
We are interested in someone with a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere and who pays special attention to detail. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". They will be an “outside the box” thinker and problem solver.
It is important that this individual is upbeat, is extremely computer savvy, is competitive and loves the excitement of a busy office. This person will be ready to conquer the world with the team!
This individual has never met a stranger. He or she understands the importance of first impressions as well as an exceptional service experience. Customer service - to our clients and to our colleagues - is near and dear to this individual because people matter most.
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Provide exceptional customer service as the point person for complaints or questions and resolve issues quickly to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Responsible for front and back-office support, pre-listing listing management, and contract to post-close transaction
- Responsible for Administrative Assistant and daily administrative tasks and duties (phones, supplies, office management, calendars, etc.)
- Responsible for coordinating activities related to sales and customer service
- Responsible for regular and routine correspondence with Clients
- Responsible for planning and organizing Client Care events and gift distribution
- Responsible for planning Team events and procuring team supplies as needed
- Responsible for Vendor Management
- Ability to coordinate and maintain follow-up on client listings and many projects/tasks simultaneously
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Attention to detail and keen organization skills are needed
$40,000 - $45,000 annually
About The Chabris Group
The Chabris Group is Cincinnati's #1 residential real estate sales team. Our mission is to provide five-star experiences for our clients and five-star careers for our agents ... and have fun doing it! We believe in integrity, productivity, accountability, intentionality, camaraderie and collaboration. Check us out! www.askTCG.com.