We are seeking an awesome Admin for our growing and dynamic real estate team!
Friendly, positive attitude. Team player, multi-tasker, sense of urgency, interested in the long term of the business. Self-motivated, thinker not just task manager. Detail oriented, thinks outside the box, creative and involved.
Applicants MUST live no more than a 15 minute drive from our office located in Calabasas, CA.
- Team Leader Admin Support
- Marketing - Team Events, Listings, Brand, etc.
- Database Management
- Listing Management
- Transaction Coordination Support
- Team Growth and Support
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite of Products: Word, Excel, Publisher
- Ability to learn new technologies: Photoshop, dialer, CRM, Trello, etc.
- Social Media posting proficiency
Required Hours: 8-5pm minimal attendance, 1 evening per month 5-8pm, 1 Saturday per month 10am to 6pm, all at our Calabasas, CA office.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for all events on shared Google Calendar
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
About KW Calabasas
KW Calabasas, The Silverman Group, is powered by Keller Williams Realty which was "The Happiest Place to Work" in 2017 by Forbes. We are also in the Top 5% of all realtors in Calabasas and part of a top producing office. Our amazing team helped dozens of households buy, sell, or invest in real estate. We are a highly motivated, tenacious team of individuals, seeking success by delivering the Dream of Home Ownership to our clients.