Keller Williams Realty
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to handle many tasks and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Manage contract to close process to include communications with agents, lenders, and closing attorneys
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer and agent inquiries and complaints
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy, able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize, solve problems and act quickly while managing shifting responsibilities
- Learning based, independent thinker, solution oriented
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$15.00 - $18.00 per hr based on experience
About Keller Williams Realty
We are a small top producing and fast paced real estate team in the Buford, GA area. Our atmosphere is supportive and team oriented and we are looking for a high energy and positive minded person to support our team members and help us reach the next level. A real estate license is a strongly preferred, but not required.