Tuesday- Saturday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Bring your administrative skills and experience to make a different at Houlihan Lawrence.
This position provides administrative support for the agents and manager, working as a team with the other admins to deliver top-notch service to the agents. Serves as liaison between clients, real estate agents, vendors, and other departments within the company. Establishes and maintains positive and productive work relationships with all agents, staff, customers, clients, and business partners.
- Make appointments, which may require numerous calls, texts, and emails
- Reception duties: handle incoming calls
- Process new listings (upload documents & photos, send correspondence)
- Create and issue Memorandums of Agreement
- Maintain and restock brochure racks, supply closet, copiers, agent’s computer stations, and kitchen area
- Assist with virtual staging
- Interface with other administrative professionals pleasantly
- Dress Bring closing checks to the bank when required
- appropriately, tending toward conservative attire
- Exercise good judgment and speak and behave professionally whether in person, on the phone, or via email
- Other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of high school diploma or the equivalent
- One to three years of clerical or administrative experience is required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computer and keying skills. Typing speed of 45-60 w.p.m.
- Proficient with Microsoft, Apple, Google
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Effective oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills a customer-service focus, and the ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of real estate, title, and/or mortgage business helpful but not required
About Houlihan Lawrence
For 125 years, Houlihan Lawrence has been the market leader in New York City's northern suburbs with the largest regional and global network.