Jennifer Kenna Team
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Background in real estate is required for this position
$30,000 - $60,000 depending on experience
About Jennifer Kenna Team
Join our fast-growing team!!! Jennifer Kenna leads a team of professionals who have fun and give their clients top-notch experiences.