Are you creative and highly detail-oriented? Does creating, improving and implementing systems excite you? Do you enjoy having the freedom to work independently with support available?
We are looking for full time skilled administrative professionals who are committed to completing tasks with quality and accuracy.
The perfect candidate will be motivated by learning and taking on new projects as they wear many hats; including transaction coordination, marketing, administration and customer service. They will support all the owners’ sales and company growth activities; building, implementing and managing different systems in the business from an operations standpoint.
The administrative assistant will have the opportunity to use their deep commitment to the company by supporting the lead agents in achieving greater and greater levels of success while growing his/her own skills; developing into a supportive leader within the team.
This is not a remote position.
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Oversee all listing/purchase files and listing/team marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
• Manage website, blog sites and social media
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients, vendors, etc.
• Handle back office support and customer service for all leads and contracts from initial contact to close to post-close follow-up systems
• OR Driver’s License or the ability to get OR Real Estate License within 60 days of hire (required)
• High School Degree (required); additional experience/education in Administration, Office or the Real Estate industry will be a plus
• Technology savvy, able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Publisher and Google programs (Adobe is a plus)
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Deadline driven, extremely organized and able to prioritize shifting responsibilities
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
• Able to make quick and effective decisions as well as maintain confidentiality; ability to find answers/ solve problems independently (creatively if needed)
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
Our company has a combined experience of over 40 years in the real estate profession. We have a high level of customer care, resulting in over 80% of our business originating from referrals and past clients, year over year.
Additionally, we are associated with Keller Williams Realty, named the Top Training Organization Worldwide as well as #3 on Forbes list of “Happiest Companies to Work For” in 2017.