The Chad Schwendeman Real Estate Group
Due to growth, The Chad Schwendeman Real Estate Group has a unique opportunity for a talented Administrative Assistant.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first.
- Handle administrative tasks with precision and accuracy.
- Maintaining office supply inventory and office equipment.
- Administrative duties as required by manager, on behalf of the agent, client and/or broker.
- Scheduling meetings, event and catering coordination.
- Planning and execution of training events and drafting correspondence.
- Computer savvy and fluent with Microsoft Suite.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
$11.00-$15.00 per hour (depending on talent) PLUS Benefits
About The Chad Schwendeman Real Estate Group
Chad Schwendeman has lived and worked in the Brainerd Lakes area for over 25 years. His extensive area knowledge, insight and experience are second to none. But it is his unwavering commitment and dedication on behalf of the people he serves that makes Chad such a well-respected professional.
Chad and his team have won virtually every award with EXIT Realty and are one of the most successful teams in North America. With celebrity endorsements, a non-duplicatible marketing and lead generation system, guaranteed home sale program and much more, it is much easier to make an exceptional income with all the systems and support available to you. One of our agent sold over $25M in revenue in his second year - what are you capable of?