Ben Kinney Atlanta
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for our growing and dynamic real estate team.
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Team player, multitasker, sense of urgency, interested in the long term success of the business
- Self-motivated, thinker not just task manager
- Detail oriented, thinks outside the box, creative and involved
- Technology savvy
- Team Leader Admin Support
- Marketing - Team Events, Listings, Brand, etc.
- Database Management
- Listing Management
- Transaction Coordination Support
- Team Growth and Support
- Financial Management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite of Products: Word, Excel, Publisher
- Ability to learn new technologies: Brivity, MOJO, Slack
- Social Media posting proficiency
- Required Hours: 8-5pm minimal attendance, 1 evening per month 5-8pm, 1 Saturday per quarter 10-12 noon, all at the Brookhaven, GA (30319) office
$35,000 - $45,000 - Salary based on experience and skillset
About Ben Kinney Atlanta
The Ben Kinney Real Estate Team, powered by Keller Williams Realty is recognized by the Wall Street Journal and Real Trends as a top 20 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerage brands. In 2017, our amazing team helped over 2,000 households buy, sell or invest in real estate.
- Technology to make your job easier
- Administrative support to keep paperwork off your plate so you can focus on clients
- Coaching to equip you to be your best self possible
- Best team environment and culture to become part of something bigger
- Wealth-building opportunities - income opportunity unparalleled in the real estate industry
- Flexibility to control your income and career growth
We are a highly motivated, tenacious team of individuals, seeking success by delivering the Dream of Home Ownership to our clients.