Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Oversee all buyer and seller contracts through closing.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Keep the team leader informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher
- Prefer experience with Wordpress, social media and contact management software
- Also would be great if you have had exposure to Adobe Illustrator and Fireworks but not required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Real estate license or experience (preferred, but not required)
- 2+ years administrative experience
$40,000 - $50,000 annually
About Provident Team Real Estate
We are a small but highly successful real estate team operating in the Northern Virginia area. We have helped over 250 families buy and sell their homes and we have a strong dedication to providing a high level of customer service and professionalism.