Expert Real Estate Partners
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
$14 - $16 hourly
About Expert Real Estate Partners
We are one of the fastest-growing independent Real Estate brokerages in the Greater Fox Valley area and soon to be expanding to surrounding areas. We are not your typical big-box real estate agency. We consider ourselves more of a hybrid brokerage that offers new and experienced agents the best in systems, technology and opportunities. We pride ourselves in being more than just a place to work; we're family.
We cover the counties of Outagamie, Winnebago, Calumet, Brown, Fond du Lac, Waupaca, Waushara, Shawano, Manitowoc. With additional counties coming soon.