Keller Williams Premiere Properties
Front Desk Opportunity - Real Estate near the Western Suburbs of Chicago, IL
We are looking for someone who is detail oriented and outgoing. This isn't your average "front desk" position. Do you have high energy and do you value relationships? Do you have a "my pleasure" attitude and a servant leadership style? Will you take initiative and take ownership of your position?
The successful candidate must be able to juggle multiple projects, work effectively in a fast-paced environment, set priorities and meet deadlines. They must have strong organizational, administrative and time management skills and be capable of providing support to the office leadership. We are looking for a learning based individual with great written and verbal communication skills and excellent phone rapport. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and strong technology skills are a must.
- Greeting guests/clients and answering phone/routing calls
- Ensure everyone that walks through the door understands they are a priority while maintaining the other front desk responsibilities
- Provide support to the leadership team and to the agents
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills; phone, email and in-person
- Social media/marketing experience
- Effectively manage multiple tasks & meet deadlines
Coachable and willing to learn new skills and programs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Real Estate Experience a HUGE PLUS
This position is located near the Western Suburbs of Chicago, IL
$13.00/hr depending on experience
About Keller Williams Premiere Properties
At the core of Keller Williams Realty is a conviction that who you are in business with matters. We believe that the company we keep can contribute to our lives in untold ways.
- To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
- To be the real estate company of choice for agents and their customers.
- God, Family, then Business.
- A technology company that provides the real estate platform that our agents' buyers and sellers prefer. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability.