Terry & Laurie Carlson Team
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
We are looking for a career Administrative Assistant. If you are looking for a job selling homes, we encourage you to apply to our Real Estate Sales / Agent Partner position.
APPLICANTS: PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION THROUGH THIS JOB SITE.
- Manage contract to close process
Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Manage all Social Media and coordinate social events
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Must be expert in Word, Excel, Power Point, Social Media and Internet skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Extremely well organized, detail oriented and able to organize others as well
- Must be goal oriented with a "can do" positive attitude
- Must have at least 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant
- ONLY NON-SMOKERS AND NON-VAPERS SHOULD APPLY
$13.00 - $15.00 per hour depending on experience, plus bonuses
About Terry & Laurie Carlson Team
The Terry & Laurie Carlson team is growing and we are seeking passionate individuals who want to grow with us and give excellent service to our customers! With over 30 years of experience, we consistently sell at least 4X more than the average agent and many of our customers become like family to us. Our goal is to exceed our customers' expectations, provide concierge level service to create customers for life, and we need team members who share that vision!